Employers - Teleworking
To find an alternative work schedule that works best for you:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 888-4COMMUTE
Teleworking and Flextime Scheduling
The success of your organization depends a lot on the people that work for you. Having flexible work environments is just smart business these days. Teleworking and flextime can improve long-term business prospects and keep good people.
Some of the employee benefits include:
- Minimizing time spent in traffic
- Improving productivity resulting from fewer interruptions and distractions during early or late shifts, or while teleworking
- Enhancing time management
- Improving balance between work and family life, boosting employee morale
Technology makes it easier for employees to work remotely, reducing the need for a daily commute to the office. Teleworking can help:
- Improve productivity
- Reduce costs
- Minimize space requirements, and
- Enhance employee morale.
Let us help you structure and implement a program to fit your business needs.
You'd like to reduce the time people waste in traffic during rush hours, but you're not sure where to start. Try these strategies:
- Flexible work hours (adjust start and stop times)
- Compressed workweeks (work longer days, fewer days each week such as four 10-hour days in one week, or 80 hours over 9 days
- Staggered start times.
These flexible time arrangements allow employees and managers to structure their core working hours outside of the standard 8am-5pm schedules. Employees still can work 8 hours per day around a core set of office hours, but you don't have to do it the traditional way.