Schools - Enforcement
* International Walk to School
* CDC walk to school day
* Federal highway administration, safe routes to school
* National highway safety traffic administration, bicycle safety
* Institute of transportation engineers, school route planning
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 888-4COMMUTE
One of the most important services we provide is to help you ensure traffic laws are obeyed in the vicinity of schools (enforcement of speeds, yielding to pedestrians in crossings, and proper walking and bicycling behaviors) and initiating community enforcement such as crossing guards.
- Changing driver behavior
- Safety training
Partnering with local police/safety officers can create a community effort and enhance the safety of students walking and bicycling. The officers help promote driver awareness in the areas around schools.