Yes! We want to take advantage of MassRIDES’ free services and be recognized for the strides our organization is making towards reducing traffic congestion, promoting sustainable transportation, and improving air quality in Massachusetts! As a MassRIDES partner, my organization will have priority access to MassRIDES products and services, access to commute option program expertise from a MassRIDES outreach coordinator, and great tools to encourage commute options.
By agreeing to partner with MassRIDES, you automatically sign up for the Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program. This free program will qualify your employees who take a regular green commute for a free ride home up to four times per year.*
- Help educate and enroll eligible employees
- Provide regular program updates
- Reimburse employees for up to four qualified emergency rides home per employee, per calendar year
- Conduct periodic program evaluations
- Train the designated ERH Coordinator
My organization agrees to provide MassRIDES with an ERH Coordinator who will:
- Inform employees about the ERH program
- Approve employee requests for reimbursement of emergency rides through our online ERH portal
*Not available for students at colleges or universities.